Free time is a blessing, and translating is what we do in ours.
Good or bad, we do what we’re interested in.
- Translators – Current Demand: Moderate (New Translators = New Projects)
- Proofreaders – Current Demand: Moderate
- Redrawers – Current Demand: Moderate
- Cleaners – Current Demand: Low
- Typesetters – Current Demand: Low
- Quality Checkers – Current Demand: Low
- Translators: Good grasp of Japanese and English languages, and story telling;
- Proofreaders: Good level of English and understanding of Japanese culture;
- Redrawers: Ability to remove Japanese text as if it was never there in Photoshop;
- Cleaners: Ability to clean whites and blacks on a page (levels/curves, manuals, etc), and also align them (if needed) in Photoshop;
- Typesetters: Ability to shape, center and resize text accordingly in Photoshop;
- Quality Checkers: Ability to do most roles and ensure every element has been completed with no mistakes in chapters [in Photoshop].
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Providing past work (chapters) will speed up your application greatly!